DVD Bible Study Set - The Biblical Temples, Keys to Shalom, and Jewish Roots
Explore the Jewish roots of Christianity with this set of three DVD Bible Studies based on Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein’s popular Journey to Zion video teachings. Each set includes a DVD and a self-guided Bible Study, perfect for small groups, one-on-one mentoring or individual study.
Rabbi Eckstein’s timeless teachings will help Christians understand the significance of the Temples of Jerusalem; explore the keys to achieving peace at home and in the world; and discover the common ground Christians and Jews have concerning God’s Word, the Bible.
- The Tabernacle
- The First Temple
- The Second Temple
- The Third Temple
- The Universal Temple
- Extra Credit: The Red Heifer
Lessons in The Keys to Shalom include:
- Understanding the Full Meaning of Shalom
- Building Shalom Through Belief
- Building Shalom Through Love
- Building Shalom Through Remembering Our Roots
Lessons in The Jewish Roots of God's Word include:
- Introduction to the Torah
- The Bible Helps Us Know God
- The Torah as Divine
- What Can We Say About the Bible?